DON'T MISS A NEW LISTING AGAIN!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
Quality workmanship is reflected in every detail of this sprawling single story home located in the private Lake Vista Estates gated community. Tons of natural light pours into each room with large windows, high ceilings, crown molding and gorgeous 180 degree views! In the past year, hardwood floors were installed, the kitchen was upgraded and the master bathroom was beautifully remodeled. Custom office space with wrap around built in desk and stunning views. Low maintenance backyard w/ infinity edge pool, spacious patio, custom putting green and hook-ups for an outdoor kitchen. The full property is 6.56 acres, 90% conservation land - no need to maintain and no water requirements. The other 10% balance of the property is fully fenced and has low maintenance and low water requirements. HOA fee also includes the security gates, road maintenance and common property landscaping. The included Security System has commercial surveillance cameras, door and window contacts, glass break detectors and more. 7.1 surround sound system includes multiple zones, with interior and exterior speakers. Much of the pool equipment is only 1.5 years old. Pool features include saltwater, vanishing edge, waterfall feature, swim-in-place jets, pool and spa heaters. The entire home was re-piped in 2013 with L type copper, installed above ceiling. All work was done with permits. New water heater in 2013. Garage includes a 4-layer epoxy floor installed in 2008, 1 corner storage cabinet and a heavy-duty wire frame ceiling storage rack.